Friday, May 1, 2015
Lavender Essential Oil is quite AMAZING! It has an intoxicating aroma and it has many health benefits. Lavender Essential Oil can help melt away stress and anxiety. Did you know that Lavender Oil is an adaptogenic? It posses both sedative and stimulant actions. Its sedative actions are known to alleviate palpitations, nervous tension and lower blood pressure. It can also stimulate people with depression, weak heart or shortness of breath. Lavender Oil has been used for thousands of years for its unmistakable aroma and therapeutic properties!
Therapeutic Properties of Lavender Essential Oil!For this review, I received one bottle of āVō Lavender Essential Oil! This Lavender Oil is a therapeutic grade and has premium quality. What makes this oil so special, it that it's undiluted, no toxins, no additives, no chemicals and no fillers! This oil is naturally derived Bulgarian Oil, which is the most sought after oil. Plus it's the best smelling and most effective of all Lavender Oils! I think that this Lavender Oil is AWESOME and I would highly recommend it! I love using it in my diffuser and on my skin, it's just so relaxing!
- Eases migraines, headaches, anxiety, tension and stress naturally.
- Helps aid in relaxation.
- Natural remedy aiding in relief of rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, fibroids, lumbago, sore or tense muscles, aches, sprains, and backaches.
- Helps relieve symptoms of sinus infection, cold, congestion, flu, asthma, allergy relief, pneumonia and support immune health in the form of vapor or applied on the skin of chest, back, and neck by adding to carrier oil.
- Antiseptic and Anti-Fungal properties. Aids in healing acne, cuts/wounds, irritated skin, and sunburns.
- Repels mosquitoes, lice or nits
- Eases indigestion, stomach pain, and colic.
- Commonly used to naturally prevent illness.
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for information, educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals of any kind. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Results may vary among users. The products and the claims made about specific products and information contained on or in any product label or packaging on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended or approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Quick Tattletails assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. I am not a chemist, doctor, nor do I have any type of medical degree. My reviews are based on my opinion and they may not be actual facts. This post may contain links to other websites and Quick Tattletails is not responsible for any content on those websites.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.